About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mom of two beautiful girls who happens to be a professionally trained chef. I have dreams of one day publishing a cook book, but in the mean time I want to share this gift I've been given with all of you, so grab a fork (or sometimes a spoon)...because I'm in the kitchen!

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Top uses for Turkey Leftovers...

This is about as lazy as a post gets, but who needs more work the week of Thanksgiving??!!

Dice up all that leftover Turkey at least the day after Thanksgiving. Freeze in 2 cup portions in ziploc bags. Thaw one a week to put in one of these tasty meals to eat so you're not eating turkey for 2 weeks straight.

Heard about this recipe through my friend Casey. Check out Pioneer Woman's Turkey Tetrazzini

This soup I found on my demy, then online and it sounded right up my alley. Tuscan Turkey Soup

This healthy soup comes courtesy Brook Benten from CardioPump Fitness. White Bean and Turkey Soup

Try this White Chili for a southwestern flair to your leftovers.

Like we need another excuse to eat Mexican food, but try these Crispy Turkey Tostadas.

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!!

No comments:

Post a Comment