About Me

My photo
I am a wife and mom of two beautiful girls who happens to be a professionally trained chef. I have dreams of one day publishing a cook book, but in the mean time I want to share this gift I've been given with all of you, so grab a fork (or sometimes a spoon)...because I'm in the kitchen!

Monday, May 23, 2011

Grab a Fork has started!

So here we are...i finally did it. I will be sharing recipes, tips, and tricks from my kitchen on a weekly basis (well that is the plan anyway). People always ask me, "what do you make for dinner?" like I only make haute cuisine every night because I'm a chef. Ha! Now you will finally have a glimpse into my kitchen as I cook with and for my husband, girls, extended family and friends. Most postings will probably be recipes I've gotten online or out of a magazine-with my tweaks, of course. Occasionally I will throw in some originals of mine, but I have to save a lot of those for my future cookbook I am slowly putting together ;)  This blog will be a way for me to share my successes in the kitchen, get feedback from you on what you want in the cookbook and to get the word out.

Check back soon for my first recipe post. I can't wait to Grab a Fork and dig in!

No comments:

Post a Comment